Seven Sights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

glossary/terms

Fishy!
    Fishy!
    Admin

glossary/terms Empty glossary/terms

Post  Fishy! Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:56 am

-A-

-B-

-C-

-D-

-E-

-F-

-G-
    Grey Death-
    --A term used to describe the disfiguring disease that runs rampant among shifters and Vampires alike, there is medicine to stop its progression, but it is expensive, and dangerous, not to be taken by pregnant females. the disease is not fatal, but spreads over the skin like a rash, turning the skin into a mottled grey color, at times even looking scaly in the worse cases
    -H-

-I-

-J-

-K-

-L-

-M-

-N-

-O-

-P-

-Q-

-R-

-S-

Seven Sights-
    --the term for the diffrent sorts of gifts a vampire might have.

---the first sight: sight of desire [they are able to see what someone truly wants]
    ---the second sight: future sight [they are vaguegly able to see the future, this is rare and takes alot of talent to correctly read.]

Seven Sigils-
    --each of the origional great houses, any who took a beast for their sigil. every shifter today is catorgized in one of these seven breeds.

-T-

-U-

-V-

-W-

Wellspring-
    --the term used for a blood servant, normally a shifter but occasionally a human or another vampire, they are kept around for ones blood needs, in the past they had been little more then glorified pets, but most now are considered a place of honor, and sometimes a lover, or a honored bloodmate, or at times a trusted advisor, who is part of a small circle.

-X-

-Y-

-Z-
    Miss Shadow
    Miss Shadow

glossary/terms Empty Re: glossary/terms

Post  Miss Shadow Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:06 pm

I have some suggestions for the sights and sigils.

Sights
    Fears
    Thoughts
    Weaknesses/Faults
    Truth
    Emotion

Sigils
    Marsupials (Koalas, Kangaroos)
    Birds

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:38 pm